🌿💻 Get the most out of your juice cleanse with Cleanse Club (a $250 value)!
This online nutritionist-led program offers 1:1 guidance, delicious yet easy healthy recipes, daily journaling, and a judgment-free zone to help you maximize the benefits of your juice cleanse. Join today for only $4.99 a month!
- 1:1 Expert Guidance: Personalized support from nutritionists.
- Pre and Post-Cleanse Recipes: Nutritionist-developed to complement your cleanse.
- Daily Journaling: Track progress and stay motivated.
- Flexibility: Wellness that fits your busy lifestyle.
Proper preparation is essential for a successful cleanse. To achieve the desired results, it’s important to gradually phase out certain habits or foods before your start date. Follow the steps below to ensure you’re ready to fully embrace the benefits of your cleanse.
Ready to take your cleanse to the next level? Explore Cleanse Club for one-on-one guidance with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, exclusive recipes for before and after your cleanse, and tips to maximize your cleanse journey!
This is paramount! The majority of us suffer from mild dehydration. If you follow the instructions, the cleanse will leave you hydrated, replenished, and energized.
At least 3 days before your cleanse, integrate the following into your daily routine (if you don’t already):
- Start each day with warm water and lemon.
- Drink at least 2 litres of pure water a day.
- Sneak in a few herbal teas if you can
- Eliminate caffeine, alcohol, soda and nicotine products
At least three days before your cleanse, we recommend you eat wholesome, whole foods and try to avoid the following:
- Red meat
- Processed starches (bread, white rice and pasta)
- White sugar
Pre-cleanse food recommendations:
- Raw or steamed vegetables and vegetable soups
- Eliminate meat or, eat small portions of fish and poultry only
- Good olive oil, coconut oil, and natural herbs & spices
- Grains, beans, nuts, and seeds (be sure they are well-chewed)
The bottom line here is to eat as clean as you can and you will do great.
Remember that, while you are giving your body a complete rest by drinking juices instead of eating meals, it is important that everything keeps flowing through the system. This is why hydration is essential! Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Warm herbal teas can be comforting during moments of hunger cravings.
Feel free to exercise, but don’t overdo it. It’s important to listen to your body. If you are sleepy and have a chance to rest, take a nap. Going to bed early will help take your mind off of food and accelerate the cleansing process.
Congratulations! You did it! Now that you’ve done all this amazing work to supercharge your system, we want to make sure you’re able to maintain it.
Follow the same guidelines as above for your pre-cleanse when you introduce food back in. Eat wholesome, whole foods for the next couple of days to ease your digestive system and support your health.
Remember to chew your food. This is where digestion starts. While you are chewing, digestive enzymes are released. These enzymes help to break down carbs so they can be properly absorbed.